At Roamlife, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of information we have concerning our customers. We have taken steps, and will continue taking steps, to ensure all information in our possession is kept confidential.
- The kind of information we collect about you
- When we may share information about you with others
- How we keep your information safe
- What to do if you think our information is incorrect
What information do we collect?
Roamlife requires information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, license plate information, level of education, and vehicle information in order to create your profile. Credit card information may also be obtained for premium membership fees. All other information requested from you is optional and is obtained in order to recommend possible matches with other users with similar interests. With your consent we may also use information voluntarily provided in order to provide you with special offers from our partners.
How does Roamlife use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you upon your consent and request to join our promotional mailing lists and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions
- To process and send reward items, including to send you emails or text messages to confirm your order status and shipment
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary regarding the status or availability of your order
You always have the choice opt out of receive marketing information by email or telephone. For instructions on opting out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When do we share information about you?
Roamlife does not share any information about you without your express permission except as necessary to process transactions or to comply with laws or regulations, or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request.
We do not sell your information or provide your name, telephone number, or email address to our partners. We may share statistical values regarding hobbies and interests with our service and product partners. Our partners are authorized only to use information from interests and hobbies for tracking and analysis purposes, they are not permitted to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
How do we protect your information?
We have in place certain physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. Credit card and other payment information is protected with the appropriate safeguards as required in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards and is purged as necessary. Roamlife utilizes industry recognized encryption methods to ensure that any information stored on our servers is secure from intrusion or misuse.
If you do not feel secure providing your information online at our website, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone at the XXX-XXX-XXXX.
What can you do if you think your information we have about you is incorrect?
If you have reason to think our information about you is inaccurate, please contact us at email@example.com